WHO AND WHERE WE ARE
We are located at the Mega Cottage Resort, directly on the beach in the heart of Jungut Batu.
If you are coming along the main road, turn into the alley beside Lemongrass Restaurant, opposite the ‘69 Slam’ clothing store. Follow the pathway and the sign posts to lead you into the resort to reach us.
Facebook & Google
Koh Tao & Bali
Why Choose Us
Roctopus Lembongan Bali dive center are committed to inspiring the next generation of divers. Our mission is to create safe, eco-conscious divers who respect the oceans and relish the exploration, challenge and travel opportunities that scuba diving in Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida and Bali has to offer. A wide variety of courses are available from entry level open water course, advanced, rescue, specialty courses, diver master training, all the way to professional diving certifications. This is a world famous location for seeing the amazing Molamola and Manta Rays can be seen almost all year round. These are two ocean beauties that you do not want to miss out on the opportunity to see.
- We pride ourselves on our personal service.
- All our instructors are highly qualified, professional, and a lot of fun.
- We guarantee small groups and a very relaxing atmosphere to learn in.
- All our equipment is in top condition.
- We have a wide variety of dive sites and plan dives in order to avoid the ‘crowds’ from the other dive schools.
- Roctopus Lembongan Bali Dive Center is small, friendly, family style dive shop with an inviting atmosphere where love to hang out and catch a sunset!
The diving was amazing! Manta Rays, turtles, a big variety of different fish species and dive sites with stunning corals. I will definitely go back and dive with these guys again!
The team at Roctopus Lembongan were fantastic! Dive equipment and speedboat are brand new. The diving was phenomenal like diving in an aquarium, highlight Manta Point!
I did some fun dives with Roctopus and the experience was the best! Great diving, great team, and great memories. Really can't recommend them enough.